Considering that our services are billed monthly, it is only possible for us to provide refunds for the ongoing month.
When you will be given a refund
- You are canceling your plan a few days after the start of your ongoing monthly plan
- In this case, you might be eligible for a refund of the current month
- You purchased your plan a few days ago but realized it isn't going to work for you
- In this case, you are eligible for a partial refund (due to the migration process cost being deducted)
- You have just purchased a plan but the migration wasn't done yet
- In this case, you will get a full refund, no questions asked
When you will NOT be given a refund
- You will not get a refund for the previous months of using the service
- You cannot get a refund if you have used the service for more than a few days
Refund time frame
Refund requests must occur within 7 days after the date of your purchase (or renewal). If you are eligible for a refund, you will be refunded within 48 hours after your request is approved.
How we handle refund requests
Our goal is not to deny all refund requests at all costs. We provide our services in the hope that they are helpful but without any warranty. We will consider every refund request and be fair. Refunds will be provided at our sole discretion.
By purchasing a FalconStack plan, you agree to this refund policy.